As a member of our audit and accounting practice, you would have a hands-on, team-oriented experience while providing assurance and other services to our diverse client base. As a team member, KEB allows individuals to develop relationships with our clients that go well beyond providing typical accounting services. Because you will develop long-standing relationships with businesses and organizations, your clients will come to know you not just as an accountant, but as a trusted advisor to their business.
Typical responsibilities of a member of the audit and accounting practice include the following:
- Completion of audits and reviews
- Preparation of financial statements
- Development of advisory comments and recommendations
- Preparation of tax returns
- Completion of agreed-upon procedures
- Participation in fraud investigations
- Contribution with general business consulting arrangements
Members of this practice generally are required to have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in accounting and be eligible to sit for the CPA Exam.