As a member of our taxation practice, you would provide taxation planning, tax preparation and other services to our diverse client base. Because you will develop long-standing relationships with businesses, individuals and organizations, your clients will come to know you not just as an accountant, but as their trusted advisor in federal, state and local tax issues.
Typical responsibilities of a member of the taxation practice include the following:
- Preparation or review of corporate and individual tax returns
- Providing income tax estimates and projections
- Responding to notices from the Internal Revenue Service
- Providing guidance and technical advice for other KEB professionals
- Providing consultation and review of client documents
Members of this practice generally are required to have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in accounting and be eligible to sit for the CPA Exam.