The firm’s management consulting department specializes in providing a wide array of consulting services to units of government and governmental agencies at the federal, state and local level. Since our management consulting practice was established in 1986, the firm has completed consulting projects for over 50 different public sector entities. These management consulting projects include:
- organizational analysis to identify organizational goals, evaluate current effectiveness, and offer alternatives to improve effectiveness, efficiency and outcomes
- implementation assistance that plans, organizes, manages and monitors activities necessary to initiate a major new program or improve an existing one
- strategic planning to articulate clear organizational direction and goals for the future, identify strategic issues affecting success and develop action plans to meet identified goals
- program reviews and evaluations that collect and analyze both quantitative and qualitative program information and recommend practical and targeted actions to improve program operations
- surveys and focus groups to assist in planning and monitoring the performance of particular programs or function areas and improve their effectiveness
KEB’s consulting projects have involved both comprehensive reviews of entire organizations, as well as more limited assistance to address a specific need or to improve the performance of a specific program.