KEB’s consulting staff specialize in two areas of particular importance to many religious institutes:
- planning and facilitation of mergers of religious congregations, to help them consolidate and unify into a single new entity.
When a merger of more than one religious congregation is being contemplated or planned, the need to unify into a single new entity presents major challenges to all those affected. KEB is among the leading consultants in the country for religious congregation mergers and consolidations. KEB consultants have successfully assisted in all aspects of religious congregation mergers, from identifying and managing the financial implications of the merger, to facilitating group decision making processes necessary to cement unification of individual provinces and their members. We respect the process, participation, ownership and decision-making style for religious congregations.
Whether our religious clients are seeking strategic planning services for a single entity, or direction and support to consolidate independent congregations into a single entity, with KEB they can expect:
- clearly articulated direction and goals for the future
- a planning experience that is positive and energizing for the group as a whole
- a plan that is the product of an effective consensus-building process, reflecting shared and commonly held perspectives from the entire group
Those who are contemplating or implementing mergers can also expect:
- a successful transition to the new entity, featuring unity and oneness among members, achieved through a clear definition of transition tasks and issues, and consensus-based processes
- smooth consolidation of financial data
- a legacy of insights, wisdom and procedures from formerly independent provinces