Over the years, we’ve partnered with manufacturing organizations of all sizes — from local to international — providing audit, consulting and tax services that improve your operational goals.
Our tax planning strategies fully address corporate structure and reasonable compensation issues, minimize tax liabilities, and maximize profits in the production process. We also advise clients on the best form of business ownership for your specific business.
With our integrated services for the manufacturing sector, KEB aims to provide outcomes that include:
- LIFO inventory calculations to minimize tax liability
- Full compliance with uniform inventory capitalization systems
- Utilization of an IC-DISC and other export incentives for businesses with international sales
- Maximizing depreciation through cost segregation studies
- Taking advantage of research and development (R&D) tax credits when applicable
Because we develop an in-depth knowledge of your business, we can also offer guidance on mergers or acquisitions. We assist with formulating business succession plans that are carefully developed and evaluated long before business succession becomes an issue.
At KEB, we stay apprised of emerging developments and best practices in the manufacturing industry through active participation in state and local trade organizations. We also remain in close contact with our clients throughout the year to address any needs or changes in their business
Because of the technical and management experience our team gained over decades of service, KEB can help you to be proactive in facing challenges and understanding financial advantages that may benefit your business.