Marc joined KEB in 1983 and has since held the role of Wealth and Investment advisor as well as Managing Member of KEB Wealth Advisors. His responsibilities include advising clients on a broad spectrum of financial matters such as retirement planning, financial planning, wealth transfer strategies, and education planning, with a diverse clientele spanning various industries.
Marc pursued his education at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, earning degrees in Finance and Accountancy. During his academic journey, he excelled in these fields.
Marc and his wife Lisa have two daughters, Lauren and Anna. Lisa and Lauren are both Certified Public Accountants, with Lauren working for a large CPA firm in Chicago. Anna, their other daughter, is currently in her second year of Medical School at SIU School of Medicine, a source of great pride for the family.
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- Probably travel with my wife Lisa… she really likes it. Also, continue doing what I am doing… just more of it!!
2. What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
3. What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
4. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- Assisting wife in raising 2 daughters
5. What was your first job?
- High School… Fry cook at Long John Silvers… scars on arms to prove it!!