Teresa became part of KEB in December 2018, assuming the role of Administrative Assistant. Outside of her professional endeavors, Teresa cherishes moments with her daughter, Emily, who currently resides in Fenton, MO, alongside her husband, Dalton. An ardent enthusiast of Disney World, Teresa makes it a tradition to embark on annual Spring and Winter trips with her family. Her love for music, particularly performances by 80’s groups, is evident in her passion for attending concerts.
- What is a new skill that you would like to master? After this year’s company picnic…pickleball.
- What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home? Las Vegas.
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? Be a Disney World vacation planner.
“Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever.” ~ Walt Disney
Anna began her career journey at KEB in 2006, stepping into the role of a staff accountant and steadily advancing to the esteemed position of partner at the Marion office. Her professional evolution began with a focus on audits, predominantly for governments, not-for-profits, and healthcare sectors. Over time, Anna’s responsibilities have diversified, with her current workload evenly split between audit (primarily government and non-profit) and tax-related endeavors. Beyond her professional achievements, Anna finds joy in her role as a parent to a 12-year-old son and an 8-year-old daughter, both of whom shine brightly on the soccer field.
- I worked 6 Christmas seasons in retail while I was in school at Famous Barr. I dreaded working black Friday and once I left that job, I haven’t set foot in a store on Black Friday since (18 years).
- Die Hard is my absolute favorite Christmas movie of all time and I have always been a Bruce Willis fan.
- I love to laugh and make people laugh so friends and co-workers will tell you that I tell a lot of dad jokes and some of them are so bad they are good!